Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Batch 3 now ready for pre-order. Shipping starts in August
Batch 2: will arrive end of June / beginning of July
- Toolhead & Breakout PCB based
- the popular hartk design.
- Pre cut & Pre wired cables
- Input Shaper Toolkit (ADXL345)
- Keenovo Silicon Heater
- Bigtreetech Octopus V1.1 Controller
- Genuine Bondtech BMG dual drive gears
- Genuine Gates 2GT belts
- LDO selected hardwares & Brass Heatset
- Insert Tool
- Nevermore Filter kit included
- Klicky mod kit included
- LED lighting kit included.
Plastic parts and hotend are not included. Please see below for a link to the printed parts guide
Features and extras
- Stainless Steel Linear Rails 12H size rails for X axis included. You'll still want to grease these rails, but you can do it at the end of your build
- Toolhead PCB Our kit includes a modified hartk toolhead PCB . In addition, we designed a toolhead breakout PCB to make wiring at the controller end simple and straightforward.
- Brass Heatset Insert Tool We've included a custom machined brass tip for your soldering iron, use it to install heatset inserts with ease! Check here for more information.
- Input Shaper Tool We thew in a toolkit that includes all the necessary parts to help you perform input shaper calibration, hassle free
- Pre cut & Pre wired Our kit includes all necessary wiring: cut to the right length and pre-crimped or soldered to their respective parts. See our detailed wiring guide here
- LED Lighting Bring lighting to your Voron with included LED strips and all necessary wiring!
- Nevermore Filter We include parts for a optional internal circulation filter: the Nevermore Micro V5 by 0ndsk4 (carbon pellets not included due to shipping restrictions)
- Klicky Mod Instead of the included Omron inductive probe, We also provide the parts to build your machine using the optional Klicky mod by jlas1
- Small Tools We include a small set of hex wrenches for all the fasteners used in the build
- (Preparing your own set set of good quality hex wrenches is still recommended). Also included is a small flat head screw driver that is useful in a surprising numerous situations
- 2mm Drill Bit Metric drill bits may not be very common in some parts of the world, so we
- included one. Use it to ream the filament path in your printed extruder parts
- Printed Parts Guide (LDO supplement) - Are you planning on printing parts before the kit arrives? Read our supplementary print guide to see which parts to print/replace/omit.
- Wiring Guide - LDO created this supplementary wiring guide to make wiring your printer a breeze
- Take advantage of the Voron on Discord: https://discord.gg/voron. The community is very active on Discord and the users are very helpful on the #voron_switchwire_questions channel
- Download Fusion 360 and get a free license to view the 3D model of the printer. The 3D model is a very useful reference when the manual is ambiguous or unclear.
- Check out Nero 3DP's Youtube channel, he has a ton of videos on assembling Voron printers.
- Get a official serial number once you finish building your Voron
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Swap your 3D printer’s nozzles in less than 60 seconds without tools or hot tightening Compatible with Revo cold sides, including Revo Six, Revo Micro, and Revo Hemera No need to hot tighten – each Revo Nozzle is a factory-assembled nozzle and heatbreak in one Works with a Revo HeaterCore for faster heat-ups and greater efficiency than most HotEnds on the...
Revo Micro HotEnd is smaller, lighter, and better than ever before Designed for use with Revo Nozzles Works with a Revo HeaterCore for faster heat-ups Smallest and lightest HotEnd we’ve produced so far Titanium-like performance Ultra-lightweight construction for improved speed performance Compatible with popular 3D printers including Caribou, Creality,...