Vinyl 303 is a high-tech filament made of commodity plastic polyvinyl chloride, also known as PVC. Thanks to its great properties, this is a perfect choice for functional prototyping, spare parts, or printing of objects for everyday use.
Warning! Toxic fumes are emitted during printing. Follow the Safety recommendations!
- Flame retardancy given by its chemical structure (naturally without additives)
- Excellent chemical resistance to oils, salts, solutions, and water
- Functionality, toughness, rigidity
- Great hardness and mechanical properties
- High impact resistance
- Low warping
- Low moisture absorption
- High density
- Safe for use in electrical and electronic equipment
|Working temperature:||215–230 °C|
|Heated bed:||80 °C|
|Available diameter:||1.75 mm|
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0.05 mm|
|Weight:||750 g of filament (+ 230 g spool)|
|The length of the filament:||
232 m (1.75 mm, 750 g)
|RAL | Pantone | HEX:||N/A | N/A | N/A|
The input material was carefully selected to achieve the best processability and final properties. Fillamentum’s products are always produced from the precisely specified type of material, with the highest stability across all the batches. The customer can rely on the best quality at any time he uses our filament.