Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Fillamentum PLA Extrafill is a material for the FFF (also known as FDM) 3D printing technology. High quality of printing even in tricky details with excellent lamination. Made of natural ingredients and can be biodegraded by industrial composting.
- Good surface quality
- Easy to work with at high print speeds
- User-friendly for both home and office environments
- Ideal for models and prototypes that require aesthetic detail
- A wide range of color options available
- High surface hardness
- Suitable for room-temperature applications
- Low odor
- Safe to use in electrical and electronic equipment
- Safe for food contact applications (declaration sent per request)
|Working temperature:||190–210 °C|
|Heated bed:||50–60 °C|
|Available diameter:||1.75 mm|
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0.05 mm|
|Weight:||750 g of filament (+ 230 g spool)|
|The length of the filament:||
255 m (1.75 mm, 750 g)
97 m (2.85 mm, 750 g)
|RAL | Pantone | HEX:||N/A | N/A | N/A|
The input material was carefully selected to achieve the best processability and final properties. Fillamentum’s products are always produced from the precisely specified type of material, with the highest stability across all the batches. The customer can rely on the best quality at any time he uses our filament.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Fillamentum PETG "Red"
Low warping and shrinkage Great layer adhesion High strength & good hardness Flexural resistance Temperature resistance up to 70 °C Low fumes released Chemical resistance against water, acids, alkalis, and alcohols Safe for food contact applications according to EU regulation Safe to use in electrical and electronic equipment Recyclable &...