Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Filament, that is used to print Caribou printer parts.
- Material: PETG (polyethylene terephthalate glycol)
- Temperature resistance up to approx. 90 ° C
- Low shrinkage Good possibility for reworking e.g. grinding or drilling odorless
- Quantity: 800 g wound on plastic spool (gross weight: 1050g)
- Constant diameter (+ -0.05 mm)
- Coil dimensions: Outside: Ø 200 mm; Mount: Ø 52 mm; Width: 55 mm
- The pressure temperature should be between 210-240 ° C.
- May vary depending on the printer model and settings
- Color: translucent neon green (fluorescent). Transparent
- Will quickly become opaque with increasing layer thickness