Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Filament, that is used to print Caribou printer parts.
- Material: PETG (polyethylene terephthalate glycol)
- Temperature resistance up to approx. 90 ° C
- Low shrinkage Good possibility for reworking e.g. grinding or drilling odorless
- Quantity: 800 g wound on plastic spool (gross weight: 1050g)
- Constant diameter (+ -0.05 mm)
- Coil dimensions: Outside: Ø 200 mm; Mount: Ø 52 mm; Width: 55 mm
- The pressure temperature should be between 210-240 ° C.
- May vary depending on the printer model and settings
- Color: translucent neon green (fluorescent). Transparent
- Will quickly become opaque with increasing layer thickness
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Build yourself a CaribouDuet with high-quality components from renowned brands only. It is based on a rigid frame made of 30mm x 30mm aluminum extrusions. Duet2Wifi by Duet PanelDue 5" by Duet with 0.9° pancake motor Bondtech extruder 0.9° motors on x and y Motors and heated bed by LDO Rods, bearings and optional bearing blocks by Misumi GT3 pulleys by...
Electronic Boards, Displays