- All aluminum Splice Core Pro allows for up to 10% faster splicing and cooling, improving the overall print time
- Multi-material material input allows for more intricate prints and provides automated filament management
- Palette 3 comes with an industry leading, 8 input capabilities, giving users the most flexibility when choosing colours as well as materials to run their prints
- Automated Filament management allows you to have back up spools in order to run longer & bigger prints without worrying about running out of filament or replacing an empty spool mid-print
- Redesigned and upgraded limit switches that have been tested to last up to 3 million cycles
- Additional parts to ensure optimal performance and maintenance
- Sleek all-black casing for a neat and professional lookI
- Includes many spare parts and 2-year warranty
Transform your 3D printing experience with our best 3D printing solution yet!
Redefined Splice Core
Palette 3 Pro’s improved splicing mechanism provides faster and more reliable splices. We’ve fine-tuned the algorithms to optimize the splice core tubes as well as increase splicing speed without any compromises in reliability and durability. This has been achieved by optimizing the inside of the splice core tubes to substantially reduce the chance of filament jamming inside the splice core. In addition, we’ve upgraded the cooling capabilities by incorporating an additional fan in order to cool filament as it exits the splice, increasing splicing efficiency, making Palette 3 Pro is 20% faster than Palette 2S and 10% faster than the Palette 3.
Integrated Canvas Hub
Palette 3 Pro is also equipped with a built-in Canvas Hub to create a simple and seamless printing process. Palette 3 Pro’s integrated Canvas Hub means you no longer need to purchase or set up an additional piece of hardware in order to connect all your devices. The built-in hub allows you to enjoy a much faster and easier printing experience all within one device. You will now be able to access prints through Palette’s touch screen directly and start your print within seconds. It is powerful enough to run connected Palette prints all while remotely monitoring from Canvas, even when you’re not on the same network.
Redesigned Limit Switches
Newly designed and upgraded limit switches tested to last and overcome wear and tear. Palette 3 Pro is upgraded to include custom designed switches with updated materials and mechanisms made out of hardened steel in order to improve its lifespan. The design is compact, allowing for more room to incorporate improved filament monitoring and tracking throughout the device. The multi-purpose design is perfect for run-out detection because it can trigger in either direction and withstand friction from filament movement.
Larger, Higher Resolution TouchScreen Front Interface
New features on a bigger, higher resolution screen enables an easy to use and efficient printing process. Updated screen features allow for more customizations and commands on the Palette screen itself. Start and stop your prints, and add gradients or special commands straight from the Palette 3 Pro screen.
8 Input Multi-colour, Multi-material Capabilities
Unlock unlimited opportunities with the freedom of 8 inputs. Combine up to 8 different colours for all of your more complex prints or use the stamping feature to personalize your prints with a company logo or even a picture. Combine different materials or use the additional inputs for backup spools in order to run your longer, bigger prints seamlessly.
You might also like