Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
- LDO Frame Kit with color options
- LDO Stepper Motors
- LDO Stainless Steel Linear Rails
- LDO PCB heatbed
- LDO double-sided PEI flex plate
- Toolhead& Breakout PCB based the popular hartkdesign.
- Pre-cut & Pre-wired cables
- Brass HeatsetInsert Tool
- Input Shaper Toolkit (ADXL345)
- Small Tools for building
- Phaetus Dragonfly hotend
- Bigtreetech SKR Mini E3 v2
- Genuine WAGO terminals
- Genuine Bondtech BMG dual drive gears
- Genuine Gates 2GT belts
- LDO selected hardware (stainless steel)
Plastic parts are not included. Please see below for a link to the printed parts guide>
Features and extras
- Stainless Steel Linear Rails - That's right, no more worrying about rusty rails. You'll still want to grease these rails, but you can do it at the end of your build
- Brass Insert Tool - We've included a custom machined brass tip for your soldering iron, use it to install heatset inserts with ease! Check here for more information
- Input Shaper Tool- We threw in a toolkit that includes all the necessary parts to perform input shaper calibration, hassle free. Details can be found here.
- Pre-cut & Pre-wired - Our kit includes all necessary wiring: cut to just the right length and pre-crimped or soldered to their respective parts. See our supplementary wiring guide
- Toolhead PCB - To simplify toolheadwiring, we include a toolheadand breakout PCB based on the popular hartktoolheadPCB
- Small Tools - We include a small set of hex wrenches for all the fasteners used in the build. Also included is a small flat head screw driver that
- 2mm Drill Bit - Metric drill bits may not be very common in some parts of the world, so we included one. Use it to ream the filament path in your printed extruder parts
- Printed Parts Guide (LDO supplement) - Are you planning on printing parts before the kit arrives? Read our supplementary print guide to see which parts to print/replace/omit.
- Wiring Guide - LDO created this supplementary wiring guide to make wiring your printer a breeze
- Take advantage of the Voron on Discord: https://discord.gg/voron. The community is very active on Discord and the users are very helpful on the #voron_switchwire_questions channel
- Download Fusion 360 and get a free license to view the 3D model of the printer. The 3D model is a very useful reference when the manual is ambiguous or unclear.
- Check out Nero 3DP's Youtube channel, he has a ton of videos on assembling Voron printers.
- Get a official serial number once you finish building your Voron