Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
- Suitable for users with little experience
- Easier to process than other materials with similar strength and temperature resistance
- Very high optical quality. Thanks to its matte surface, layers are only marginally visible
- 1.75mm diameter, 800g spool
GreenTEC Pro is part of the BIO Performance range and was developed for high-performance applications. The material has excellent flexural strength and very little warping, as well as a high-quality surface.
- Excellent stability
- Odor-free, food-safe and FDA approved
- Biodegradable according to DIN EN ISO 14855
|Working temperature:||210–230 °C|
|Heated bed:||60–90 °C|
|Available diameter:||1.75 mm|
|Weight:||800g of filament + spool|
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Caribou 3d printers
Caribou MK3s is built with high-quality components from renowned brands only. It is based on a rigid frame made of 30mm x 30mm aluminum extrusions. Einsy board by Ultimachine Meanwell PSU SuperPINDA Thekkiinngg sheet Motors, display, heated bed by LDO Rods, bearings and optional bearing blocks by Misumi GT3 pulleys by Misumi, GT3 belts by Gates Caribou...