Build yourself a CaribouDuet with high-quality components from renowned brands only. It is based on a rigid frame made of 30mm x 30mm aluminum extrusions.
- Duet2Wifi by Duet
- PanelDue 5" or 7" by Duet
- Meanwell PSU
- Bondtech extruder with 0.9° pancake motor
- 0.9° motors on x and y
- Motors and heated bed by LDO
- 0.4mm Nozzle from Bondtech
- Rods, bearings and optional bearing blocks by Misumi
- GT3 pulleys by Misumi, GT3 belts by Gates
- 10mm rods and bearing blocks by Misumi
CaribouDuet can be configured to your needs with
- Slice Engineering Mosquito, Mosquito Magnum or E3d hot end
- BuildTak or Thekkiinngg sheet
- SuperPINDA or BL-Touch z-sensor
- and more options
CaribouDuet is available in three print heights: 220mm, 320mm, and 420mm. Plastic parts offer best sturdiness and functionality and come with a sleek design.
Currently there is a 3-4 days lead time for all combinations for new orders!
Caribou is rigid, reliable, customizable and features:
Please note: you need a crimp tool for re-crimping the cables!
A detailed assembly Manual for Rel 3. is available in English and German!
Please download here: https://caribou3d.com/en/content/9-build-manual
You can configure your Caribou to your needs: