Build yourself a CaribouDuet with high-quality components from renowned brands only. It is based on a rigid frame made of 30mm x 30mm aluminum extrusions.
- Duet2Wifi by Duet
- PanelDue 5" or 7" by Duet
- Meanwell PSU
- Bondtech extruder with 0.9° pancake motor
- 0.9° motors on x and y
- Motors and heated bed by LDO
- 0.4mm Nozzle from Bondtech
- Rods, bearings and optional bearing blocks by Misumi
- GT3 pulleys by Misumi, GT3 belts by Gates
- 10mm rods and bearing blocks by Misumi
CaribouDuet can be configured to your needs with:
- Slice Engineering Mosquito, Mosquito Magnum or E3d hot end
- BuildTak or Thekkiinngg sheet
- SuperPINDA or BL-Touch z-sensor
- and more options
CaribouDuet is available in three print heights: 220mm, 320mm, and 420mm. Plastic parts offer best sturdiness and functionality and come with a sleek design.
Currently there is a 3-4 days lead time for all combinations for new orders!
Caribou is rigid, reliable, customizable and features:
Please note: you need a crimp tool for re-crimping the cables!
A detailed assembly Manual for Rel 4. is available in English and German!
Please download here: https://caribou3d.dozuki.com/
You can configure your Caribou to your needs:
Options in detail:
- E3d V6
- Slice Engineering Mosquito (only in combination with Bondtech extruder)
- Slice Engineering Mosquito Magnum (only in combination with Bondtech extruder)
- E3d 40W
- Slice Engineering 50W (only with Meanwell PSU, Bondtech and Mosquito or Mosquito Magnum)
- E3d thermistor
- Slice Engineering thermistor (only with 50W heater, Meanwell PSU, Bondtech and Mosquito or Mosquito Magnum)
- BuildTak steel sheet with smooth PEI sheet
- Thekkiinngg double sided, PEI textured steel sheet
- SuperPINDA with integrated thermistor
- Power cable (EU, or UK or US)
- USB cable
- 0.4mm Bondtech brass nozzle
- 2 push-fit connectors and PTFE tube for reverse bowden set-up
- Extruder cleaning tools
- bag of Haribos
Firmware RepRapfirmware is available here: https://caribou3d.com/en/content/13-caribouduet-software
Source code is available on github: https://github.com/Caribou3d/CaribouDuet2Wifi-ConfigurationMacros
- depth: 45cm, width: 40cm, height: 46cm (220), 56cm (320, 66cm (420) without spool holder
- allow 10cm more on the back for moving cables in the back if you want to use an enclosure
- weight approx. 12kg
Optional plastic parts:
Plastic parts can be ordered for DUET Rel. 4. Please see below for options.
STLs and STEP files are available on github: https://github.com/Caribou3d/CaribouCartesian
Please allow up to 10 days before shipping when you order plastic parts.
You receive all printed parts for building a Caribou DUET Rel 4. Printed in PETG and Extrudr Pro Black
- 0.2mm layer height
- 35% infill
- Print time 100h
- weight approx. 1.2 kg depending on configuration
Full list of printed parts (depending on the selected options):