Sorry, Bondtech is facing some supply issue and shipping is delayed. Expected start is now 14.01. New Orders will ship later in January.
The Bondtech LGX® Lite is a filament feeder based on the LGX® Large Gears eXtruder and uses Bondtech’s new Dual Drive Technology based on larger drive gears.
Each LGX® Lite extruder is supplied with:
- 1x LGX® Lite feeder;
- 1x LDO Nema14 Round 20mm pancake stepper motor;
- 1m long lead cable
- with JST-XH 4-pin connector
- 1x 2mm Hex Key (recommended tool)
- 1x Powered By Bondtech sticker
Also shipping with additional accessories:
- 1x Push-fit collar
- 1x 30mm PTFE tube to use in the PTFE Tube Adapter.
- 8x M3 square nuts for reinforcing mounting holes
7 features of this Bondtech eXtruder:
- Larger drive wheels, for increased filament grip
- Filament pre-tension lever, for repeated results
- Drive wheels’ maintenance windows, for easy cleaning
- Compact, light & centered filament path, for increased performance and compatibility
- Multiple mounting hole patterns, for easy and flexible setup
- Compatible with Nema14 round stepper motors
- A small step for a greener Future, craft boxes without bleaching & no coating
- 3D Printed Housing using PA12
- The housing parts are professionally printed with nylon for maximum strength and precision and higher temperature resistance
Compatible only with 36mm round motors with 10 teeth motor gears equivalent to LDO-36STH20-1004AHG stepper motors.
You might also like