CaribouDuet is built with high-quality components from renowned brands only. It is based on a rigid frame made of 30mm x 30mm aluminum extrusions.
- Duet2Wifi by Duet
- PanelDue 5" by Duet with 0.9° pancake motor
- Bondtech extruder
- 0.9° motors on x and y
- Motors and heated bed by LDO
- Rods, bearings and optional bearing blocks by Misumi
- GT3 pulleys by Misumi, GT3 belts by Gates
- Meanwell PSU
- 10mm rods and bearing blocks by Misumi
CaribouDuet can be configured to your needs with
- Slice Engineering Mosquito, Mosquito Magnum or E3d hot end
- Nozzle from Bondtech or Slice Engineering
- BuildTak or Thekkiinngg sheet
- and more options
CaribouDuet is available in three print heights: 220mm, 320mm, and 420mm. Plastic parts offer best sturdiness and functionality and come with a sleek design.
Currently there is a 4-5 week lead time for all combinations for new orders!
Caribou is rigid, reliable, customizable and features:
Assembled Caribous are calibrated and live-z adjusted. You receive 2 test prints. After attaching PanelDue display and spoolholder you are ready to print.
You can configure your Caribou to your needs: